cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shift Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I'm trying to change the shifts of a Individual employee where I've changed his shift on 14.04.2014 & saved the target plan,

now I've checked in PA30 IT0007 where it's not getting updated.

IT2003 is getting updated

I've even checked the PT60 for that employee where I get the following screen

Kindly let me know how to proceed further, where I want IT0007 need to be updated & need to process payroll

Cheers

Pradyp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

It will update in it2003, check in pt63.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kedhar

Thanks for the quick reply, I've checked PT63 and It has updated the records

but kindly let me know how we need to process for payroll??? How system will read the data & from where? I've set Time Management status as "1" as we are Implementing Positive Time Management.

Cheers

Pradyp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

Check in IN00 (Payroll Schema) in XT00 (Sub Schema) @ P2003 Function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it will read from P2003 as given by Srikanth, I don't think so that it will display in IT-0007 & it showing in IT-2003 as substitution.

:Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kedhar

Thanks for the quick reply, I've run'd the payroll & checked the log P2003 where I'm getting the accurate results as mentioned in the PP61. I've maintained Clock-In/Out for the employee on the 14.04.2014, where Clock-In @ 22:00 and Clock-Out @ 06:00 & run'd Time Evaluation, But I'm getting the following error

Below is the Clock-In/Out entry changed automatically after we have run Time Evaluation

Here the two entries are getting Jumbled & I suspect that It's the main cause of the error.

Kindly let me know ur valuable Inputs on this

Cheers

Pradyp