cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Benefits Cost group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can i avoid this error in the attached file. Field values must have dependent nodes.

I have defaulted the cost group values in the cstv1 feature under country grouping 10 with employee group. I want to default values under employee grouping. But iam not able to do as it is showing error while saving. I dont wan to delete employee subgroup under country 10 as it is system standard one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member22386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think Employee sub group node should come under Employee group node.and you should have maintained return value for every node

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, please note that you will have to maintain employee sub group under each employee group (if that is what your decision criteria is), to ensure that your feature is error free.

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

If you look at your feature carefully you have PERSK and PERSG condition under same node for Benfit area 10.

Kindly move your node for PERSK under otherwise node for PERSG.

Thanks,

Ameet

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Please make sure you delete entire node from country grouping and then recreate same from other country grouping and then modify PERSG condition fields you want to use and delete unwanted.

Please make sure you do not delete otherwise for country grouping or PERSG nodes.

Also, check as I believe in you feature structure when you go to PE03 under radio button Attributes, then in structure PERSG field exists and is applicable for USA and highlighted to be used.

Thanks,

Ameet