Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in replicaiton from R/3 to CRM.

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to replicate business object, customer_main, from R/3 to CRM. However, I am experiencing error, SYSFAIL, in outbound queue of R/3 whereas, the status in CRM, RUNNING, is showing but so far, there is 0 blocks. Please advise on this error in R/3. I don't know how to solve this error in R/3. Please refer to attached image. I am getting this error in r/3. Please advise.

Thank you,

Ajmal Siddiqui

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ajimal,

As Bruno said, please attach the full ST22 dump error, you will found this in your R/3  system.

thanks

Willie

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

I am attaching a screen of st22 in ecc system. In addition, i have already released and activated my outbound queue from ecc system but i don't see any inbound queue in my crm system. Please advise.

Thank you,

Ajmal

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajmal,

I meant the full dump, double click on the dump error and attach the content.

thanks

Willie

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

Here are the screenshot of full dump:

Thank you,

Ajmal

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ajmal,

The information that I wanted to see in the dump wasn't uploaded  ( like your Kernel version), any way please check if the following notes are applicable in your system.

49730 - Error message: Screen output without connection to user

673402 - Processing screen outputs in RFC

1300167 - DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND during product

Based on previous similar issues, the error can be solve by updating your kernel patch level to the

latest one.

Note 1629598 - SAP Kernel 720 will replace older kernel versions ( if you have it in your system)

thanks

Willie

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

Please refer to attached picture. I believe this is the information that you are looking for.

Thank you,

Ajmal

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajmal,

Did you applied the 3 notes that I sent you in my last reply? You shouldn't get any more

dump after that.

thanks

Willie

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajmal,

Try to double-click on top of SYSFAIL in outbound queue in R/3, to get some more information about the error. Check also ST22 in R/3 to see if you find any dumps there.

Kind regards,

Bruno

ajmal_siddiqui
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

i am attaching a screenshot of st22 in  ECC system. In addition, i have already released and activated my outbound queue from ECC system but i don't see any inbound queue in my CRM system. Please advise.

Thank you,

Ajmal