cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"BPF: Failed to read activity workspace XXXXX from BUI persistence "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

We have taken BPC back up from the client production system  and restored the same into quality system and could do it successfully with few users invalid.

But while doing a data check through UJA_DATA_CHECKER there is an error "BPF: Failed to read activity workspace XXXXX from BUI persistence "

Due to this in quality system, we are unable to create an instance and an error appears  as "there was a problem checking for the existence of BPF : Failed to reach the activity workspace XXXX  from BUI persistence".

This problem is happening for all the BPFs and have tried to validate each BPF and an error occurs as "process template had 1 warning(s). BPF failed to read activity workspace XXXXX from BUI persistence "

Kindly help me on the same.

Regards,

Shilpa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

maybe you have only to validate each bpf, see please 1823078 - BPC NW: Error BPF: Failed to read activity workspace XXXXXX from BUI persistence

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for the help.

We have tried to validate the BPF but still the same warning comes.

Regards,

Shilpa

shilpinm
Explorer
0 Kudos

I ran into this issue today. The issue is in the BPF validation. I was getting this when I wanted to transport the model from Dev to QA.  I archived the BPF with issue in QA and transported it from Dev and it worked out well.

I no longer got this error in UJA_DATA_CHECKER.

Thanks Roberto for your advice.

ben_w
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

I had this issue too (also using UJBR to copy an environment from production to quality) and I am pretty sure that note 1922134 solved this - have you tried this?

Regards

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Thanks for  the inputs. We have applied the note to the quality system and still the problem persists.

Please let me know if we have to restore the back up taken from production in to quality after the note has been applied.

Kindly help me on the same.

Regards,

Shilpa

ben_w
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

To be honest with you I can't remember as it was a while ago, but I can imagine I did it as you suggest - clean the "problem" environment and then re-try the restore.  That kind of makes sense.

Hope you are successful!

Ben