cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a ARD File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How can I make an ARD File based on the 32 bit and 64 bit system. Please tell me exactly what i am to do for this. I am frustrated with the problem of 32 and 64 bit system. My system is 32 bit system. I am building and compiling my application code in 'Release' and 'x86' Mode. Now please tell me how can I make an ARD ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

Check following link:

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000247582013E/SDK_CompGuide_90.pdf

Hope it help. Please close the thread once the problem is resolved.

Thanks & Regards

Ankit Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankit,

I managed to get it done anyhow. But I will check as you mentioned. And will close the thread accordingly after that.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

In Solution Configuration set the Active Solution Configuration Debug ,  Active Solution Platform x64 and  Platform  x86 and then build it.

Now open the VS and add the all references and dll file and click finished. Then click project menu and open project property. and here set the solution configuration x86 and  Active Solution Configuration Debug.And set Advance compile option x86 and build it.Open AddOnRegDataGenFile and doubble click on AddOnRegDataGen.bat

It will be work for both..

Regards,

Sandeep Kr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Plz reply. I am not getting anything.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kuldeep kumar..

have a look on below post

for 64 bit ard

i am making ard by using below way.

C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Business One SDK\Tools\AddOnRegDataGen

first of all you remove all file from Bin folder and then set configuration manager 64 bit then debug it and then copy all file from Bin Folder and past all file in new folder in desktop or where u want. Now Open Add-On Registration Data Generator and fill partner information and then fill add-on info. In add-on info Add-On executable full path browse folder path which u create in desktop and select .exe file. In install and uninstall information fill only install and uninstall  time. Then click generate file save your ard file in same folder.

once completed put that bin folder in  add on folder and then from sap b1 addon registration just register it..

i am doing this way...if it's not working wait for expert suggesitons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Still not solved. Please tell me the steps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

have a look on below post.

if my answer is wrong sorry

wait for exper suggestion.

u said i am  building addon at x86  and my system is 32  bit os

this is enough 32 is over.

---

for 64 bit ard

i am making ard by using below way.