cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Requisites for Implementing E Recruiting on ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please tell me what are the pre-requisites that are to be met to implement E-Recruitment on ECC6.0 (No EHP).

And where can i find out the differences of Erecruitment on ECC6.0 and EHP6 (Functionalities that will be missed if we go without EHP6).

Also is EP necessary to implement E recruitment. We even do not have ESS / MSS

Our System is a Plane ECC (No EHP).

Regards

Syed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ameen,

Well ECC6.0 is R/3 Server and EHP6 is Portal server .

E-recruitment works good with portal. It provides so may functionalities there .

If u don't have EHP or don't want to use it .

In that case u can Create Customized module pool  Application , but obviously u will not get feel and look and some other functionalities available over portal .

You can create Role Matrix table, where u can save roles of Recruiter, manager and id password etc etc .

Plus SAP has also provided traditional Recruitment in R/3 system, you can also use that . You can find that in SPRO .

From EHP4 Sap moved on to Webdynpro abap  which was BSP till EHP3 , SO you can also use Webdynpro applications directly without portal . But there you need to customize more  . OR you can have Customised Webdynpro application for Recruitment also .

Regards,

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pran,

Thanks for your reply.

Let's take we are going to upgrade to EHP6, then is EP required to implement E-Rec? or i can use NWBC / WDA?

The only thing that is bothering here is EP licenses, which our client does not want to invest in.

Regards

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented e-Rec in NWBC in ECC 6.0 Ehp6. EP is not mandatory. You can have ALEs for the organisation data and personnel employee data to be transfered between ECC 6.0 and e-Rec, theses are standard provided by SAP.

Link to know the enhancement details is provided below-

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000002672&_EVENT=DISPLAY&_SCENARIO=0110003...&

Answers (0)