cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UIBB key is not valid (Component FPM_LIST_UIBB, Config ID HRESS_CC_W4_US, Instance ID )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to add a column in overview screen for W4 tax service for USA. I have created a new custom component configuration by copyning HRESS_CC_W4_US.

And trying to assign this config in Z_HRESS_CC_W4_OVP_US. While doing so I get an error -

UIBB key is not valid (Component FPM_LIST_UIBB, Config ID HRESS_CC_W4_US, Instance ID )  

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member740920
Discoverer
0 Kudos

please check the wiring section . Need to modify Config Ids in Wiring section too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Goto SE80 and select Webdynpro Component/Interface

and give FPM_LIST_UIBB, Press Enter.

Then Goto Webdynpro Configurations and Select HRESS_CC_W4_US -> Select 'Start Configurator'

It will open Browser where you can see the Other Functions button there select 'Create Enhancement'

and name it as Z_HRESS_CC_W4_US or what ever name you want starting with 'Z_'.

you need to save this in to your own Package name.

Then click on Change button and goto 'Configure Columns' and add your required Column and save it.

Regards,

Mohsin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohsin,

I tried copying configurations into Z and adding column in there. But couldn't make it. Do we really need to make an enhancement? Have you tried this?

Thanks,

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Create an enhancement.

Regards,

Mohsin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I couldn't. Something that I missed or SAP configs are not working.

Till date I have created lot of component configs and application configs & played a lot with them. Every time things worked well when I just replace standard configs with custom by copying it. But here it's not working at all.

Thanks,

Bhushan