Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to validate ME21N for PO Date < sy-datum using BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I've a requirement in which I've to validate ME21N for PO Date < sy-datum. So which METHOD of which BADI I've to implement to get this done.

Thanks in advance..

Best Regards,

Hardik B

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member228804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

Please try writing your code in method POST of BAdI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST.

If you want to search for a BAdI for a particular T-code, Go to t-code SE24. Enter class name as cl_exithandler, put a break-point on method GET_INSTANCE of this class and come out of it. Enter the t-code for which you want to find a BAdI. Once the program stops in the debugger, you can find the BAdIs and user exits in the exit_name parameter of the method get_instance.

Regards,

Dnyanesh.

11 REPLIES 11

former_member228804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

Please try writing your code in method POST of BAdI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST.

If you want to search for a BAdI for a particular T-code, Go to t-code SE24. Enter class name as cl_exithandler, put a break-point on method GET_INSTANCE of this class and come out of it. Enter the t-code for which you want to find a BAdI. Once the program stops in the debugger, you can find the BAdIs and user exits in the exit_name parameter of the method get_instance.

Regards,

Dnyanesh.

0 Kudos

BADI - ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST

METHODS - As per requirement. Can try PROCESS_HEADER / CHECK.

Thanks

Abhinab

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I tried it but it not triggering. None of the method of ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST is triggering.

Best Regards,

Hardik B

0 Kudos

Is your implementation of the BADI, filter dependent?

Please check for the same..

Thanks

Abhinab

0 Kudos

Did you activate your implementation of the BAdI, also this BAdI does not allow multiple implementation, so check if there is already an active implementation.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for reply, Yes Sir, there is already an active implementation of this badi.

So what is the other solution to this get job done.

Best Regards,

Hardik B

0 Kudos

Did you create an implementation of this BAdI? Please create an enhancement implementation of this BAdI.

Go to t-code SE19->Enter BAdI name->On the left hand corner of toolbar you have Enhancement Implementation button->Create Implementation.

Follow the steps and put a break point in the method and then check.

Regards,

Dnyanesh.

0 Kudos

First ask if you are allowed to add your code in the existing Implementation (If this is a customer implementation of course) Else look for other tool like good old customer exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_012 of enhancement MM06E005, but first solution is more appropriate.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using BADI "ME_DEFINE_CALCTYPE".

Regards,

Durga Raju.

former_member228804
Participant
0 Kudos

Also,

If you check the properties of this BAdI you will find that the Multiple Use checkbox is not checked. So you cannot re-implement this BadI. Please check the overview of the implementations of this BAdI. If it is already implemented, use the same enhancement implementation, and write your code in it. If you create another implementation, the BAdI will not trigger.

Please check.

Regards,

Dnyanesh.

former_member228804
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, Raymond is right. Please make sure someone else's implementation is not affected by your coding. Else, you can follow the User exit approach as mentioned by Raymond.

Regardsm

Dnyanesh.