Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to maintain Corporate Identification Number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

my client is having Company wise unique Corporate Identification Number (CIN), which need to maintain against Company code/Plant

let me know the field?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Vikram,

As  per your requirement  it is actually  client specific.

So ask the Management Where to mention it in your smart  form and change accordingly.

Regards

Ritesh..

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Vikram,

As  per your requirement  it is actually  client specific.

So ask the Management Where to mention it in your smart  form and change accordingly.

Regards

Ritesh..

0 Kudos

Dear Ritesh,

there are number of smartforms, and I would not like to go for hard coded.

need standard field in Enterprise struture.

regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Dear  Vikram,

For this you have to Develop a z-table and  store there and pick the data from there otherwise if you

pick from some standard field  then might not be  all combinations not suitable to pick the data

as you have n-number's  of smart form.

Ritesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not interested in any z-activity, unless there is no standard provision.

wanna check std way.....then will go for ABAP dev.

regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Similar to this requirement already one tread is discussed.

ABAP work:

1. Goto SM30 and maintain part type,CIN number, length and ISO code  in V_T001I and after that goto

Configuration work:

2. Financial accounting global settings-company code-enter global parameters here under addition tab you will get the CIN which you maintained in the above table here you just mention the 21 digit CIN number

After that you can give the table and field to ABAPer he will pass this details to required output.

For more details follow the below link.