Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG6.1 - Authorization on ORG levels in MDGF

riaan_oosthuizen2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing MDGF 6.1. I have reviewed the standard SAP_MDGF roles and could not find where I could set roles based on different org levels, example Company Codes or Controlling areas. I have selected the tab organizational Level in the roles but it is giving me an error that no organizational levels are available.

Any idea how this can be done?

Thanks and best regards

Riaan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate more on where you are getting the error? Maybe a screenshot?

riaan_oosthuizen2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

The system does not give an error but an information message when I try to assign existing company codes to the role. I select the Organization Levels tab to restrict the role to a specific company code and then I get a message No.Org levels available but the org levels already exist.

Is it a matter of just adding the correct authorization group to the role to restrict it on company code?

Thanks

Riaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need an authorization object with a company code field in this profile. Otherwise, it does not make sense to use the "Organizational level..." function. For example, add this authorization object "F_FAGL_LDR" and then click the button. You will be able to select which companies are authorized. Of course, you will then need to find the actual authorization object that you need.

riaan_oosthuizen2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abdullah,

I was just expecting this to be standard based on the previous roles delivered for Materials and Vendors.

Best regards

Riaan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Riaan,

Create a org. structure Tcode PPOCE and assing the Agents in BRF+ hope it should work.