cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue related PP-PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

As per our business scenario we restricted the "READ PP MASTER DATA", business function, one of the end user did a mistake in routing creation and wrongly assigned wrong work center.

Due to this cost center for the particular product is getting changed and costing impact was done and even the key data was assigned wrongly for routing.

We had changed the Routing data and due to two key dates of routing, I had deleted completely from data base and created right one with correctness, right now we are trying to change the correct work center in Production order change mode it is considering initially, once we are coming out from the screen it is again showing the same work center.

Is there any other way to do it and replace the correct work center.... (Because the initial routing group is different fro the newly created routing)

Any flash lights on this will be help full and great full....

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is no business transactions taken place, then you can run the Read PP Master data again and you can choose the correct routing.

If the business transactions took place, then you can try to reverse all the goods issue, confirmations and goods receipt and you can re-read the pp master data and you can choose the correct routing.

Hope this clarifies your query.

Regards,

V. Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh Garu,

I hope, I clearly explained my issue once again go trough it we blocked the Read PP master data business function for control of our business transactions and not to change the Master data for security reasons.

So, if there is any other way than this plz let me know so that we can proceed further...

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu.G

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Try and check as given below:

Reverse all the confirmations done on order.

Set delation flag for all the incorerct operations

Add new operations in order -operation overview with correct work center.

If Read Master data functionality is available on system then it would have been muach easy to Read the changes from Routing Master.

Thansk & Regards,

Ramagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas Garu,

Hope you are doing good;

I hope in production system it is not possible to cancel the confirmations once the periods are closed and which the system will also not allow to do so.

As you said, it is fine but what about the costing pertaining to respective production order, what about the actual cost vs plan cost of the order and how the variance of the order (impacts)

If changes occurrence is done with correct work center then, the activities will be updated with the replaced work center and price of the activity also updated.

So, please let me kn ow the analysis impacts on this....

Regards,

Madhu.G

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Any change we do on order eg; Addition of operation / change in timings / changing component qty will have effect on actual cost and variance will be captured.

1. Planned cost is calculated based on BOM/Routing data mentioned and will be captured in order.

2. Target cost is also calculated based on the BOM/Routing data.

3. Actual cost will be captured based on the component quantity issued on order and confirmations done on order.

In general, after completing all order confirmations and delivery, finance will do variance calculation and settlement. In variance calculation the difference between target cost and actual cost gets captured and the balance is updated for the order. And this difference is settled for the order by the finance in settlement transaction (KO88). And this much variance gets posted for this order in the finance GL accounts and books. It effects the profitability based on planned vs actual cost.

In your case if you have already done confirmations for the particular operation and if actual cost is already hit on the order then suggest you to do manual entry using KB21N to adjust the cost for the respective activity type. Read Process Order Reconciliation - Workaround solution

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri