cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Ledger Actual Costing - Multi-level not finding entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am experimenting with Material Ledger Actual Costing and am using the IDES elevator example.  I have posted PO's, goods issues, goods receipts, and have gone through several production orders for the finished good.  When I go through the Closing Cockpit to do Actual Costing, I'm able to select the materials, sequence them, and do single-level price determination.  But, when I do multi-level price determination, no records are found.

The only thing I can think of is something I saw during selection.  There was a filter table indication of 6 entries being stored.  Looking online it appears this is table CKMLMV0LLF, but I'm not sure about that and I couldn't find anything online about this.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.  Thanks!

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_werner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

1. have you activated actual costing in the configuration?

2. Do your materials have price determination 3?

best regards, Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Yes, actual costing is active.  My materials have price determination 3 / S.

Thanks,
Tony

udo_werner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

please go to CKMLCP and change in the lower part of the screen the view to muli-level an level and cycle number.

Some level greater than 0 should appear. If not, something is wrong with your postings to and from production orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

When I do that, I get messages stating multi-level price determination not necessary next to my materials.  What I did with the Production Orders was post the GR and IR with a posting date into a previous period.  Will that not work?

Thanks,

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found that my issue was not configuration, but data.  Reviewing the SAP Press book, I found that I did not have sufficient consumption to require multilevel variance.  All the variance was absorbed at the raw material level.  When I increased consumption by executing a higher quantity Production order, multi-level price determination worked fine.  Udo, thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Tony

Answers (0)