cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any standard BW extractors for Workflow Template WS60800086??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Im working on an MDG implementation project where we will be using the workflow Template WS60800086. For reporting purposes in BW does any standard extractors exists to pull information from these workflows or will we need to manually create these?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer to the below link might help you

https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-49307

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Shankar. While the document indeed is very helpful its not quite what I'm looking for. As far as I understand the reporting discussed in the document you link to will happen only on the full end to end time spend on the change process.

What we aim to do, is reporting on the different approval steps that a change needs to go through before full completion. In order to control the approval process, workflows based on template WS60800086 are being set up. It is these that we now want to create reporting on. For this I would very much like some standard extractors that would give me information such as for example the "arrival time" and "departure time" for a change to an approver.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bach,

I am not the expert of the BI reporting toola and we did got to this requirment level but my suggestion from side

1.During staging area you have find out the structures and table which hold data and can built your extractors on them.

2.if the CR went to the active area you can set up the extractors pointing to those tables,

and setup extract reoprts from them not sure this will hep you.

regards

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs Shankar, much appreciated!

Answers (0)