cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Planned Orders from SNP to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts:

I have a business request to release the Production Planned KF from SNP into a frozen MPS (or even an inactive fcst version) in R/3.  Since we have only released a forecast from the DP side to R/3 in the past, can anyone tell me the best practice to release from SNP to R/3?  Do I need to create an info cube to perform the release?

The business runs a Heuristic in SNP at the finished good level and the makes modifications and would like to release this to be used in the R/3 MRP run for some groups of materials, as opposed to releasing the forecast for MRP to run on.

Currently, I can send the data from SNP Production Planned KF to a time series KF in DP and release to MD63 from there, but they would like to release directly from SNP in the future.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

If you want to release SNP planning data to ECC, you need to make following settings.

In customizing

Maintain Distribution definitions

Maintain Settings in Configure transfer to OLTP system in SNP customizing-Global Settings.

If you maintain periodic setting in SNP setting, you need to run transaction /SAPAPO/C5 to transfer data.

As well as u can do this also :

1) You need to create a release profile using transaction /sapapo/mc8s

2) In release profile, you need to maintain planning area,  key figure to

be transformed, plg version, category, etc.,

3) Once it is created, using transaction /sapapo/mc8t, maintain the

R/3 transfer steps

4) Then create a planning job in background using transaction

/sapapo/mc8d

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Can you please clarify whether you are doing MRP run for finish good or semi-finish good.

i assume the MRP run for semi-finish good.

Cif the dependent requirement of semi-finish good generated from heuristic to be used in MRP run.

There is no need to release forecast for this.

Regards

Kishor