cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please  explain  how  to  find   the  solution ?

Iam  practicing  SAP  WM  from WM  certification  material .

Can  Any one  explain  about these  two questions .

Yours ,

Vijju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

With regard to your first query, it prompt you to use the Transaction (LS26) once you are there enter the warehouse and Material and press Enter, System will display the list of all the storage type where stock is currently stored. Double click on the line item and system will display all the storage bin where bin are physically stored

in my example i have entered  warehouse as 001 and material 100-300, System displays the list of all the storage type where stock is currently stored

Double click on the line item and it displays List of storage bin where stock are physically stored in the warehouse

in this example material 100-300 is stored in teh storage type 001 but into multiple storage bin 01-01-08,02-01-02 and so on

Answer for Question 2A

Place the cursor on any of the bin (in my example 03-01-07) and double click it will display the storage bin master detail

Answer for Question 2 B

Put the cursor on Quantity field and  click on the left mouse button it will display the Quant detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for late  reply ?

I am  following certification  material

For  first  question I  understand ... But  In material  creation what  I have   to  maintain  in WM  view ?

When  my available  stock will  be show ?(I am  confused)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have  to maintain  the  WM  views  in  your material  master .

1 PO

2 GRN

3 check  in LS26

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to maintain both WM views in material master in order to be able to perform any actions in WM with that material.
Only then, after you actually receive some stock in your WM either by using inbound delivery or by using material document posting of goods receipt, you will be able to see stock in lS26 / LS24, and display quants in LS02N / LS03N.

So basically your WM settings should be done, material master should be maintained and then you can post documents in WM and see what happens.