cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM_OVP_Component: add icon to tab text

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am developing an FPM_OVP_COMPONENT application.  It has the Column Stack attribute marked for the Section so that it displays in a tabbed layout. Is there a way to change the text of a tab so that it has an icon at the end?  For example, I want a green led icon on the tab if certain conditions apply.

Thanks,

Kenneth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rainer_schuler5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

I am facing the same requirement. My application should be enriched with status icons directly on FPM-tabs.

Are there any news on this?

The screenshot above doesn't look like a WDA to me (rather a UI5-app).

Best wishes,

Rainer

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

you can believe me... the screenshot above is from an FPM application and the FPM is based on WD ABAP. The theme that was used in the screenshot was SAP_CORBU, and it looked alread very nice. But now there is another theme, called SAP_BLUECRYSTAL, that makes the look and feel of FPM applications even better. Using this theme, FPM applications look almost like Fiori applications. Please have a look at the following screenshot... just click on it to enlarge it.

Best regards,

Jens

rainer_schuler5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

good to know that icons are underway.

Which interface method do you use to set the icon?

(I have access to system based on 7.40 SP8 and like to find out)

Best regards,

Rainer

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

you can either set the icon in the OVP component configuration on the respective UIBB, or you can use the runtime API method IF_FPM_OVP->CHANGE_UIBB to set the icon at runtime.

By the way, for single panels the functionality was already available with SAP_UI SP06. For stacked panels it works as of SP08.

Best regards,
Jens

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As you can see from the following screenshot, this is possible meanwhile. However, it requires at least SAP_UI 7.40 SP?? (I'm currently not sure about the SP level, but I think it is SP08).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

AFAIK its not possible i think so.

Thanks

Katrice