cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain "Determination of Pricing Procedure" with different sales orgs. ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have different sales orgs. ID for some of our sales orgs. in our Development/Quality/Production systems. When we maintained the "Determination of Pricing Procedure" in Development system for our new company and transported it to Quality system an error occurred. The sales org. ID we maintained in D wasn't available in Q. So we still have the same problem in Q as we had before. I have noticed that we have different ID for another company in our CRM system but it seems that someone has maintained "Determination of Pricing Procedure" manually for each system without any transport even if I don't think that's possible, but it look so. See pictures below:

Development system:

Quality system:

O 50000125 in D is the same as O 50000075 in Q. This is working fine, but I don't know how you change it manually in Q as it seems to have been done in above picture!?

O 50000178 in D is our new company. After transport to Q the same ID with the same values are transported correct. But the ID for the company in Q is O 50000150. So of course we still have the same problem in Q that we had before the transport.

Does anyone know how to solve this? I guess you can't just change things manually in Q or is the correct way to do?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Hannes de Richelieu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hannes,

This is a common problem and it is not assured that the org ids are going to be the same across multiple systems. You need to make manual correction in CRM Quality and production system according to the org ids.

It doesn't give any issues with respect to R/3 because you are mapping CRM org units separately with each R/3 system.

We can do manually changes just need to open the system for changes and after updation we can lock the system again. This can be done through Tcode: SCC4 or if you don't have permission then this can be open by Basis Team and you will get same screen as Dev (I mean you can edit the Procedure).

Regards,

Kamfrk,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamran,

Thanks a lot for your help! We decided to go for your solution this time but in the future, for new companies, we will go for Kasper's solution I think.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Hannes de Richelieu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hannes,

this really is a common issue. Org-Model can be maintained in every client and as the IDs are generated they can differ even if only the sequence in which you created the units is not the same in D/Q/P.

What you might be interested in is report RHMOVE30. It is used to "transport" the Org-Model between Clients. Have a look here: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3537400

This way you maintain the model once and distribute it across systems. My advise would be to take the one you have in P and refresh D and Q from it. You are still able to make adjustments in D and Q for testing. After a certain timeframe I would then refresh D and Q again to get them in sync.

cheers Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasper,

Thanks a lot for your help! I would like to give you "Correct Answer" as well but as you already now I'm only able to give it to one answer. We decided to go for Kamran's solution this time but will go for your solution in the future, for new companies, I think.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Hannes de Richelieu