Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployed SAPMEINT component for newly created Plant in ECC and site in ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is as follows,

I have two plants (ABC,XYZ) in ECC and two Sites (ABC, XYZ) in SAP ME. I have configured or run SAPMEINT CTC for Integartion of plant (ABC) in ECC and Site (ABC) in ME. Now I have cretaed another plant (XYZ) in ECC and Site (XYZ) in ME. I got couple of question here.

1. Can I use the same deployed SAPMEINT component for Integartion of Plant (XYZ) and Site (XYZ)?

2. If yes, what changes do I need to make in the cofigutration?

3. Do I need to re run the SAPMEINT CTC for Plant (XYZ) and Site (XYZ)?

What would be the better way in this scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Eshwar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

No need to deploy new MEINT component. To enable new site integration you should run CTC task one more time for the new site and that should be it. If ERP is the same - there is no need to use new RFC connection so you can leave previous ERP settings intact.

Regards,
Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

Thnaks for the reply.

I have ran the CTS task one more time for new site and observed that 'SAPMEINT' is in not available status. Do I need to undeploy and deploy the SAPMEINT once gain.

Regards, Eshwar

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not SAPMEINT app, but SAPMEINT datasource. Looks like DB connection properties were specified incorrectly. Or maybe try to restart NW first and see if it comes back online.

Br,
Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

I will try to restart the NW and check but as I was digging into issue found the below error. I could not understand this error properly.Please check this is also related to DB connection or component deployment.

Regards, Eshwar.

0 Kudos

Hi Eshwar,

Looks like something got screwed when you deployed MII. I would recommend to redeploy the same version 1 more time.

Br, Alex.

Answers (0)