cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to retrive Allocation Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Am trying to use BAPI "BAPI_MATERIAL AVAILABILITY" in R/3 to get the qty details for the materials from APO. This BAPI is giving correct ATP qty details for the regular materials, but if the materials is on allocation it is giving "0" qty. So is there any other BAPI which we can use for Allocation materials or any code change in existing BAPI?

Regards

Ank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

You need to call the function AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER to get Allocation quantity through ATP check.

Please refer OSS note 1586293 - BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY : Allocation check not
executed

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rupesh

I checked the OSS Note and is not relevant for our release.

Regards

Ankur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

In, in my view BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY gives the picture filtered result. If you really want to know what was the amount of quantity that passed through after allocation check, you need to use the subset BAPI of the above mentioned BAPI which is BAPI_APOATP_CHECK. This is the BAPI which does the RFC call to APO system to get the data and update the schedule lines. So, you need to concentrate a bit on this one. Please look out for the internal table  S_APORESX which has the split of all the checks that has been performed in APO. So, the record which has the value against the RESIND value = 6 would give you the necessary allocation quantity that you're looking for.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you any questions, otherwise close the thread.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Babu

I checked the BAPI and that is not available in our dev system.

Regards

Ankur

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is an RFC BAPI. So, it will be available in APO. If you want to see how it is being called, go to r3 system And see the program include LATPCFA5.

Hope this helps.

Babu Kilari