Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without P10 & P20 salary is being generated

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mates,

I've maintained clock in & out (P10 & P20) only for 4 days but still employees one month salary is getting generated. The days for which Clock-In/Out hasn't been maintained those days need to be considered like a full day LOP. But instead of full day LOP system is considering those days as worked days & generating Full month salary.

How to restrict this & how to maintain LOP. & also my client doesn't want to maintain IT 2001.

It's possible through SAP Standard system, If it's possible kindly share your valuable suggestions to me.

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

As your company is using +ve Time, That is mandatory to run time evaluation before Payroll run.

So if you maintain clock in & Out for some days and not time data (2001/2002/2011) for other days time evaluation throws an error.

So In +Ve Time for a successful Time Evaluation Run it is mandatory to maintain time data for every working day like If present 2011 or 2002 else 2002.

Regards,

Srikrishna

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear M Srikrishna,

Yes I agree your valid point, But my client is asking me if client forgot to maintain IT's 2011, 2001, 2002 then system should treat that day as LOP (2001).

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan,

Understood.......

1. See If user forgot to enter 2001 say CL or 2011 the user has to lose salary not employee.

Pose the same to user and escalate to top management.

Or

If employee forgot to update time sheets or Swipe in & out, Then we have to develop a Z-PROGRAM to generate reminders and at a fixed point of date to update 2001 with LOP.

In one of my previous clients ever thing is automated like Posting of Approved absence, Time sheet entries to 2002.

Many times employee wont apply for leave and didn't submit time sheet.

There we developed a program with ABAP Consultant to read 2001, 2002, 2011 day wise for the month if no entry found insert 2001 with LOP.

Regards,

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I think this kind of error could not be comes in positive time management. It's not possible. Please clarify your scenario. Is any changes done in last month or current month in IT2001?

Thanks

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rabi,

No I've not maintained IT 2001 because my client requirement is If clock In/Out hasn't been maintained in any days those days automatically has to be treated as unpaid absences by the system & IT 2001 has to be updated.

Is't possible through SAP standard system..?

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm sorry. I want to say IT0007. Is any changes done in last month or current month in IT0007?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Very well written @Rupesh. Mohan could you please confirm which kind of time evaluation you are using.

Thanks

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rabi R,

Positive time management.

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client is a Child will ask for every thing to Eat like Icecream Chocolate panipuri.. but as parent u should be aware that if you allow them to eat all this they will suffered health issue Cold & Flu.

For Client always think for long term prospective rather the person who not want system based on Companies prespective but with their own comfirt of working.

In any case they have to maintain It2001.

However if they don't want then you have to Implement +ve Time Management. Daily Time Evaluation Need to Run by them.

Time Evaluation Check for Miss Punches & Absences.

Thanks & Regards

Rupesh Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes possible, you need to write pcr's for achieving this. Check with those one's.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kedhar,

Really thanks for your reply, you mean can we update 2001 through PCR....? because my client requirement is that full day LOP should not be deducted with any time wage type. I mean It has to be treated like a absence, let say for example PF & ESI ..etc are being deducted based on basic pay & hra...etc if i will pass will out  P10 & P20 days into specific time wage type it will be shown in deduction side then system will calculate his salary like

total earnings basic + hra =10000

PF & ESI for exp: 352/-

Deduction time wage type P10 & P20 = 4520

above shown calculation isn't accepted by client. they requirement like

Total earning basic + hra = 10000 - (P10 & P20 amount) 4520 = total amount = 4480

now PF & ESI.etc has to be deducted on 4480.

Kindly help me out how to do it.....!

Ur's

Mohan