Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FICO with Bcom with 15 Years of Experience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

My Name is Murali Krishna ,

I did my B.Com with accounts specialization 16 years Back and I have had 15 Years of experience in Accounting field in Various domains like Education, Beverages and Machinery Manufacturing Industry.

Now I am 40 Years old.

Now I want to Change my Career path into FICO.

I have few queries regarding this choice.

1)With 15 Years of experience in Accounting field with B.Com , Will I be Eligible to Enter into SAP-FICO.

2)Will I have Job opportunities in India/Overseas with my qualification(B.Com+Accounting) plus Age(40 Years) criterion, If I undergo FICO Course.

Request you to give me the suggestion.

Thanks in Advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Having 15years of experience you might have expert in all business processes with accounting.

This is again a challenge on how you are going to capitalize your experience with learning of SAP FICO and get a job. I guess you can do that. Also please search and find many blog has been posted answering to questions like you asked.

Age is not barrier so,don't worry about that.

Thanks,

Kumar

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

15 years experience in domain is not a normal thing..

You can well go for SAP FICO module..

As you know the all financial matter, then FICO will be very easy for you.

In these days, all companies are looking for the experienced person and you are the one.

I suggest just take a training from a training center and learn about SAP with FICO module.

I think it will take 1-2 years, and then try to apply job for FICO consultant.

At initial stage, you will be treated as fresher, but after 1-2 years, your domain + SAP experience will give you your correct value..

Regards

Dev

0 Kudos

Thank you Dev for Responding...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Thank you very much your response.

can you let me know the useful blogs for FICO to check the FAQ related to qualification criterion.

Thanks in Advance.