cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Search Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

recently I got  a requirement..like while creating the service order we have a field called cost center we have a standard SE11 search help associated with that(F4 help).. My Question is currently it's not returning any values. After pressing F4 it will display two fields like controlling area and company code if user entered the values and upon clicking on search it should display the values.

But currently standard search help is not returning the values. Could any one let me know how to achive the values in search help and steps to implement that. Do we have to enhance the standard search help..? If yes let me know the steps..

Thanks for your time on this..

Thanks,

Sar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarala,

Can you tell us what was the standard search help you are using in your code?

Check how the search help is fetching data in your system, means whether it is using any table to fill search help data.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

It's standard search help CRMT_AC_ASSIGN_KOSTL_E..it's not fetching any values..I need to implement the custom logic for this..

Thanks,

Sar

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarala,

If you check this search help in data collection area there is one standard table "CRMD_AC_ASSF4_05", this supposed to get fill to display values in your search help.

Check whether this table has any entries in your system.

Actually this "CRMD_AC_ASSF4_05" table is getting filled from ECC system using a RFC function module created in CRM system, There is one standard report program in ECC system to fill this table.

Program name : IAOM_CRMSRV_F4_UPLOAD, in selection parameter check cost center check box and select Update run in mode section. Then system will ask for logical system ID, select your CRM system ID.

Please share results with us.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent Dharmakasi..My Problem got resolved..Thank you very much..

I figured out the RFC name in CRM based on the table where used list..How did you figured out the report program name in ECC..?

Thanks,

Sar

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Its very simple, i just searched in sap help portal with that table name. Actually i have got same issue in past. So only able to help you quickly. There is transaction code for that report to execute.

Did you check that transaction code in ecc system? If everything works fine close this thread.

Best Regards,
Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Dharmakasi..Thankyou..

I checked the Tcode as well.

I am closing the Thread..My Issue is resolved..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sarala,

As per my experience, Yes. You have to do the coding in get_v. A sample code below for the same kind of issue I faced.

TRY.

* create the F4 value help using the Search Help and the parameter input and output mapping tables

CREATE OBJECT rv_valuehelp_descriptor TYPE cl_bsp_wd_valuehelp_f4descr

EXPORTING

iv_help_id        = l_c_helpidname " data element name

iv_help_id_kind   = if_bsp_wd_valuehelp_f4descr=>help_id_kind_dtel

iv_input_mapping  = l_i_inmap

iv_output_mapping = l_i_outmap.

CATCH: cx_sy_create_object_error.

* Return is used instead of exception to avoid interruption in flow of standard framework,

* mentioned as Note in header.

RETURN.

ENDTRY.

Thanks,

Faisal