Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCM and In-House Cash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using F110 for 2 types of payments:

1) "Normal" external AP payments using DMEE to generate payment media.

2) In-House Cash internal payments using RFFOEDI1 to generate iDOCs for the IHC process.

Ideally, all payments should be sent to BCM for approval - to do this I've added a * to OBPM5 which activates BCM for all payment runs made by F110.

However, when I run the In-House Cash payment run the batch does not appear in BNK_APP for approval.  It also doesn't appear in BNK_MONI or BNK_MONIP.

The run does appear in report RBNK_RULID_EVALUATE with green status and assignment to the correct BCM rule.

It also appears in FBPM1 with green status and has been given a "Payment Medium Run ID" but no iDOCs are generated.

The problem is that, if I exclude the IHC payments from BCM, there is a risk that a user could use the excluded payment run ID for external payments, meaning that the payment media would be created without approval in BCM.

Is there a standard solution for this problem? It seems to me that SAP needs to add support for RFFOEDI1 in BCM or enable IHC to use the DMEE.

Cheers,

Jack

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack

BCM bank communication managment module only works with PMW, and not with IDOCs using RFFOEDI1. That is the reason why IHC payment does not appear in BNK_MONI

BCN is meant to manage the interconnection between SAP and external banks so i do not see much point in havving BCM batches created for Internal payment from subsidiaries to IHC.

As regards the payment run ID between internal and BCM, could you not implement user exit/BTE to validate against the payment method?

Hope that this helps.

Kind regards

taro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taro,

Thanks for your reply.  I also sent this message to SAP and they replied with reference to note 1682893, where they have made some kind of solution for this which I'm investigating.  I'll also look into the option of an user exit/BTE to validate the run ID with the payment method as this could be a simpler solution.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers,

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a similar business requirement, but I can't visualize note 1682893 in the OSS notes directory.  It says it isn't available or no translation exist.

Could you share the content of this note?

Thanks,

Carl

0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

This note is not release to all customers. It's in Pilot Release. In this case, you should contact SAP Support, by opening an OSS message under component FIN-FSCM-BNK, mentioning the note so that the responsible team may evaluate your scenario and release the note to your customer number.

Best regards,

Daniel Longoni

Answers (0)