cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All, BP transferred to GTS successfully, but not able to view in GTS. can you help me what might be the reason for this issue. checked in BUT000 table and no data exists. please help me.

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All, i have created customer in ECC system and transferred to GTS. BP transferred to GTS successfully, but not able to view in GTS. can you help me what might be the reason for this issue. checked in BUT000 table and no data exists. please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Aman,

kindly excuse me for my late reply.

As you suggested i checked the Number Ranges also . but issue is still in the same condition.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You can see the transfer logs in transaction /SAPSLL/PARTNER_APPL.   While you transfer the data from ECC give some title for transfer.

If you are 100% sure that the transfer was successful and you don't see in BUT000 table. Please check if you had provided the ECC customer number in BP number field instead of giving it as external number.

Thanks

Dhilipan

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Please also check the log in GTS (in the System Monitoring area), and let us know what you find there.

Regards,

Dave

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Dave,

as you suggested i checked in the Log from System Monitoring, it is displaying as below.

log of Master Data Distribution on 15.04.2014 (Source system T90CLNT090)

Activity: Create 8000000021.

Customer :8000000021 is the one i transferred from ECC to GTS System.

please help me to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Srinivas

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Dhilipan,

sorry for my late reply to you.

as you suggested i checked in the Log as below.

log of Master Data Distribution on 15.04.2014 (Source system T90CLNT090)

Activity: Create 8000000021.

Customer :8000000021 is the one i transferred from ECC to GTS System.

correct me if i am doing wrong.

Regards,

Srinivas

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I missed your answer:

Are you able to see the customer number in GTS table /SAPSLL/PNTBP?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Apologies for pitching in to clear the things ASAP. Here, Dave and Dilipan have pointed out two possibilities. First, the concerned Partner might not have been transferred to the GTS system at all successfully. This had been ruled out by you as per the logs provided by you and as per this, concerned partner exists in the GTS system. Hence, chances are that you might be entering business partner in a wrong area. Please note that in the GTS system, we have two types of partner segregation for the same partner. For every partner coming across from the Feeder system end, a corresponding partner is created at the GTS system as well. Which means a partner resides in the GTS system with a GTS partner Id mapped with a corresponding External partner Id. Hence, please let us know, if you entering data at right place or not in the provided DB tables i.e if you are going to provide feeder system partner Id, then please enter it in the external Partner Id area only

Regards,

Aman

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

i am not able to see the customer in Table:/SAPSLL/PNTBP or BUT000. i don't understand why it is happening.

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Aman,

i really appreciate your valuable suggestion.

i tried with reference to feeder system customer no. as External Number in BP transaction. even i checked in table:/SAPSLL/PNTBP  or BUT000.

even the log in GTS also showing as BP created. but it is not displaying . please help me .

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Why not re-transfer the partner once more from ECC and see if it's working. I guess the partner you transfer might be deleted and removed using BUPA_DEL.

Can you re-transfer and check?

Thanks

Dhilipan

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes Dhilipan,

i re-transferred the Customers few times and found the same issue. i don't understand the issue behind it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Please can you check other parameters as well like number range etc.

Regards,

Aman

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

When you say "transferred to GTS successfully", what are your criteria for that?  From what you say, the transfer seems quite UNsuccessful .

Are you able to see the customer number in table /SAPSLL/PNTBP?

Regards,

Dave

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply Dave. i am not able to see the BP in table /SAPSLL/PNTBP or BUT000.

but in Log it is showing as Activity Create . when i check details it is showing as below.

looking forward for your valuable suggestions to resolve the issue.

Message Text

Log of master data distribution on 15.04.2014 07:38:40 (source system T90CLNT090)

Technical Data

Message type__________S (Success message)
Message class_________/SAPSLL/CORE_PARTNER (Legal & Logistics Services - Messages for Partner Processing)
Message number________101
Message variable 1____15.04.2014
Message variable 2____07:38:40
Message variable 3____T90CLNT090
Message variable 4____

Message Attributes

Level of detail_______1 (Level of detail 1)
Problem class_________