cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

column filter dropdown is not showing in EM table UI (dropdown arrow not displaying at column)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently its not getting displayed the dropdown arrow in the table UI of EM . this issue is happening in EM only in UAT environment.

But this drop down is displaying fine in other environments of EM UI, i.e DEV,PROD.

it seems there must be setting/config to get displayed the same. how to get that?. please find the attached screenshots for the same. how to get the drop down arrow for the fields in EM UI. please get back to me.

UAT Environment - where its not working, not displayed the drop down arrow in EM UI (Screenshot)

DEV/PROD Environment - where its working and getting displayed the drop down arrow in EM UI (Screenshot)

how to get the above highlighted drop down arrow in EM UI which is not currently displayed for us in UAT environment. there must be some setting/configuration in order to get that. please get back to me. Thanks.

Thanks and Regards

Sudhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhan,

I believe in order to get the column filter dropdowns you need to ensure you have GL20 - Web Dynpro Guideline 2.0 assigned. It can be assigned in "Cross Application Settings for Web Dynpro ABAP" (see attached picture below).  You probably still have the old standard GL11 assigned. More information can be found here under application parameter WDUIGUIDELINEApplication Parameters and URL Parameters - SAP Documentation

Regards,

Jonathan Hansen

Answers (0)