cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Mail Id's once WBS budget exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have 4 Projects, Person Responsible is same for all four projects.

In T-code OPS6 we assign SAP User Id to person responsible.

Business Work Place - Maintained you manager email address for auto forward function In order to do that select the menu path settings -->office settings -->automatic forwarding.

Here I can give one email id, any possibility of multiple emails Id's.

Please Suggest

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please review SAP Note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/429793

Please consult the ABAPer in your team and buid the Solution.

Hope it helps!

Thank you and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

This is  regarding budget exceeded automatic mail to EMail id,

Once budget exceeded i can see messages in SBWP for that user, but not getting message to Email id.

In SBWP for that user Id, i maintained email id to user id correctly but still mail not triggering.

The same worked in other servers, what could be the reason for this.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

It's good to know that mails are coming to SBWP inbox.

Now, for forwarding it further you need to check SCOT and SOST settings. I would suggest you to discuss it with your Basis/ Workflow guy if available.

Or

You can Google it more to find the relevant settings for it.
Regards

Saurabh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more option you can do is you can maintain the person responsible in business workplace (t-code SBWP) -> Settings -> Office Settings -> Automatic forwarding -> Maintain recepients.

In this way once the OPS6 user receives a budget exceeded mail in its business workplace Inbox then this mail would be forwarded automatically to the concerned users which are maintained already.

I hope it will work in your case.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Here I maintained one mail id already, system is not allowing me to give one more email id.

because i think in OPS6 we assigned 1 user id for that person responsible.

Thanks,

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Yes it is allowing to enter one user only for a specific period. But I am sure through business workplace via some more customization it will be possible to trigger mail to n number of users simultaneously.

You can explore more on it in SAP business workplace forum and I am sure you will find something.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

I think it is not possible in standard. You need to go for Development.

Even we had once requirement where there was different person responsible maintained in Project & WBS element and both of them wanted to receive alerts when Budget was exceeded.

It became possible with development. Discuss with your HCM team,ABAP,Basis team.

Regards

Tushar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I accomplished almost similar issue by maintaining n number of user mail-id's in a TMG (table maintenance) SM30. (ABAP development route)

Based on error message and using user-exit, you can also trigger mails through table maintenance to concerned users.

Regards

Saurabh

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please co ordinate with your ABAPer & Basis team - for maintain multiple Email ID's - each - Person responsible Id against multiple email id's maintain in Z table (internal table) , main mail id put as a To, apart from that all email id's maintain in "CC" then try .,

I hope it will work

Thanking you

Mahesh

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pavan,

Not sure but You may put here group mail id wherein maintain all those user where you want to send this information. as we do in outlook.

Regards,
Sanjeev