SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trace IDOC from POSDM to ERP

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have send a IDOC(WPUTAB) to ERP from POSDM, how do I trace IDOC and get the IDOC number in ERP? because the IDOC number seems changed after send to ERP.

best regards,

Evans.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

Yes IDoc number in POSDM and in ECC will be always different.

If you want to trace you can check it with the time of creation.

Try to check IDoc creation time in POSDM and give same times in ECC you will find the IDoc.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

Yes IDoc number in POSDM and in ECC will be always different.

If you want to trace you can check it with the time of creation.

Try to check IDoc creation time in POSDM and give same times in ECC you will find the IDoc.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check with BONNUMBER of the POS transaction in WPER transaction where you can find the Idocs related to that particular site. and also you can get IDOC from WE09 with BONNUMBER

0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Thanks for your reply, I think this solution is OK for IDoc : WPUBON, if not for WPUUMS & WPUTAB, anyway, thanks a lot for your support, if you have other ideas, please tell me. thanks!

best regards,

Evans.

0 Kudos

Hi Evans,

You can use transaction SNRO/OYSN by using Object EDIDOC wherein the Idoc number ranges can be defined in both POSDM and ECC.

Standard interval is with "01" 0000000000000001 to 9999999999999999(16 digits)

However there is no standard way to have message type specific number range settings which you maintain in both POSDM and ECC(as in your case you may need to configure 2 different number ranges one for WPUUMS and another for WPUTAB and there may be many more idocs as well)

You can use Function module Number_get_next and create a custom table to maintain Message type specific number ranges.

Alternatively the only other option is to check the EDIDC/EDID4/EDIDS tables both in POSDM and ECC by giving some of the key fields Message type,partner number,created on,created at,idoc status etc and compare it accordingly.

Also if you are not processing idocs immediately you can check table EDIQO in POSDM(Outbound from POSDM) and EDIQI in ECC(inbound to ECC)

Hope it helps

Best Regards,

Aram.