cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assemble our solution on the test system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys:

I have developed a solution, now I want to assemble it , so that customers can see the performance when they log on our test system! How to do that?

Can someone help me ?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil1101
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

One question: Where customer want to test performance? in test system or in production system.

If customer want to test in test tenant then no need to assemble only, in development they can test the performance.

If they want to test in production then you have deploy your solution into production.

steps to deploy

1 check then Activate solution

2. go to Implementation manager, and click on the "Assemble and Download", after click you have to confirm the agreement

3. after the solution download in your machine then login into production tenant-- > implementation manager

4. click on 'Upload', and upload the zip file which have downloaded.

5. Once the upload complete click on 'Activate' and wait for some time and to check the status you can click on refresh button

6. Once status show deployed, then in production sap solution scope the solution and start working.

If you want to make any changes you have to create a patch of your solution in test tenant.

Hope this help

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

I have developed my solution,and my customer wants to test in test tenant. you say that we don't need to assemble,but what should I do to let my customer see the work center that I developed?

Best Regards!

sunil1101
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

Yes you need to assemble only for testing purpose.

for customer you have to create business user for customer, and whatever Work centre you have developed in solution assign it to those business user who want to test it.

This is same thing the way you are testing your development in test tenant, difference is that you are testing with your technical ID(PDI user id) and your customer will test with business user.

Goto Administration woc select General setting view

click on Business user-> Search the customer and click on Edit->Access right

Goto Workcenter assignment--> and find your workcenter and assign it to your users.

when user will login into the system they can test the whole solution.

(Note: if assemble you solution and in testing customer will find any issue then you have to create a patch, before assembling the solution complete all your testing and get confirmation from your client)

let me know if this help you.

Thanks

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

Thank you very much ,It worked now! You have helped me a lot,best wishes for you

Best Regards

sunil1101
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

you can mark this post as correct or helpful

Thanks

Sunil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member