Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control Issue- Service Order to Service Confirmation for Sales Items

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scenario where in my service order, I am entering both items Sales Relevant Items and Service Relevant Items(screen shot of the service order attached)

The Service Order gets saved, now when I am creating the service confirmation as a follow up document to the Service Order, I am getting the below error for the sales relevant item

Since I have not maintained copy control settings for my sales relevant item in my service confirmation I am getting the above error when copying, the reason for me not maintaining the copy control settings is that the sales relevant item is not required for the service confirmation, what steps do I need to perform so that my sales relevant item does not get carried to the service confirmation transaction type

Please Advice.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I hope the sale relevant item and servie relevan items will fall in different item cateory,You have to implement the badi CRM_COPY_BADI in there you can remove the line item. And routine need to be defined in the copycontrol configuration

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gobi,

Thanks for your prompt reply, yes my item category for the sales and service item are different, do I need to use the badi or through functional configurations I can restrict the same?

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

You can use CRM_COPY_BADI effectively, check the NO_GC_ITEMS implentation as GIFT Items are not copied .

Regards

Vikranth

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I hope it cannot be controlled through functional configuration.Because some items need to copied from order to confirmation.Best option is implementing the CRM_COPY_BADI

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gobi,

I do not want the sales item to be copied to my service confirmation, then could you please advice what functional configurations I need to make

I have removed the copy item category settings, I have also removed the Define Item category determination when copying

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't need sales item fine.Still you need to copy the service item in to  service confirmation.

It can't be controlled through any functional configuration.Please do the item filter through enhancement by implementing the CRM_COPY_BADI      

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gobi,

Thanks for the reply, yes by default the sales relevant item do not get copied to the service confirmation, only items like spare parts and expenses are copied to the service confirmation.

Hence the badi needs to be implemented for the sales relevant items.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I have a similar requirement that from a service order ,I need to raise service confirmation and only service product needs to be copied not sales.

1.From this post I understood that for that i need to implement crm_copy_badi.Please help me how to copy the pricing from service order to service confirmation.

2.You have written that by default sales item do not get copied to service confirmation then why we need implement the crm_copy_badi.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rashmi Ranjan

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Can you open a new thread to address your issue. I will reply to the same.

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (0)