Did you mean: 

withholding tax WHT

former_member221242
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i have created WHT tax type and code and created account and assigned to them

i am facing following issue

1 At time of posting i am not able to post WHT even though FB60 shows WHT details .

2  due to which at time of payment I am notable to see WHT amt in F-53

please discuss wher i am making error ?

Regards

KAUSHAL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kaushal ,

can you please check your tax codes for withholding tax type . As you defined when you want to post  withholding tax .

Once you define this you assigned the withhholding tax account on the basis of debit /crdit and type and tax codes . Please see below screen shots.

former_member221242
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi preeti

I have kept post indicator as 1

and kept accounts determined based on as"WHT type" as i have tried earlier keeping all 3 but that didnt worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal ,

can you please paste the screen shot ?

can you please check whether withholding tax type is assigned to company code or not .

Please attached screen shot to help you ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want W/H tax to calculate at the time of payment configure W/H tax at the time of Payment.

But if withholding tax is calculated at the time of invoice and the same can't be seen in F-53 screen.

Thanks,

M.Shiva Kumar

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that TDS deducted at the time is the configuration done by us Define Withholding Tax Type for Invoice Posting and in case of F-53 Define Withholding Tax Type for Payment Posting.

Please check whether you have Define Withholding Tax Type for Payment Posting.

Hope, this solves your issue else revert.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member221242
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi tejas ,

I have defined Withholding Tax Type for Payment Posting &  Withholding Tax Type for Invoice Posting. both .

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check

1. Validity period.

2. There is liable tick.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member221242
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi tejas ,

I have defined validity period within range

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Then Please check whether the with holding tax types are updated in the vendor master.

While posting the invoice in With holding tax type Tab the W/H tax type is present. If it is not present in the tab then tax will not be calculated at the time of poosting.

Thanks,

M.Shiva Kumar