cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in getting information/training material for SAP CRM (Functional)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am a SD Consultant.

I want to learn SAP CRM (Functional) on my own without going to any training institute or some thing.

Therefore, can anyone help me in forwarding the link(s) or document(s) with which I can learn about SAP CRM (Functional).

I want information/training material regarding SAP CRM 7.0 (on system/software working, not the general information, for example- why CRM, where CRM, etc)

For example, about org data, org structure, possible scenarios, etc.

Thanks in advance for spending your valuable time for me.

Regards,

T. Chaitanya

<<Moderator Message: Sorry, can't do. Search!>>

Message was edited by: kishan P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Since You are already a SD Consultant, We assume you are very much familliar with SAP and for you CRM will also be not a big Deal.

Customer Relationships Management (CRM) is a model for managing any Organization's interaction with current and future customers. It involves technology to organize, automate and synchronize SALES, SERVICES(postsales) AND MARKETING(presales).

First of all you need to get SAP CRM installed in your system and then you need to get command over Account and Contact Management (Business Partner). The same can be learned using WebUI or GUI. From GUI the transaction launcher is WUI then web page opens up enter your credentials and select Role - Salespro. Open the Account and Contact section and do some R&D and you can learn. But in GUI you need to go to SPRO -> IMG -> Cross Application Components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Number Ranges & Groupings -> Define Number Ranges. Here you have defined number range then you need to assign to some group created from SPRO same way. And Finally maintain Business Partner using Tcode - BP.

Then You Learn Organizational Management which allows us to map our marketing, sales, service structure maintaining company's structure including the position and Employees in an Application and assign specific attributes to the otganizational units.

Path: SPRO -> IMG -> CRM -> Master Data -> Organizational Management -> Organizational Model -> Create Org Model/Change org model.

Just Go ahead and with some more R&D in the system and taking of F1 Help of SAP Documentation I think you can easily learn SAP CRM.

Regards,

Piyush