cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addon stops when trying to Print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When we try to print in a system form, A/R Invoice, our 3rd party addon crashes but does not give an error. This then results in several individual processes not dying and using memory. Tried to find a solution to the problem but failed to do so.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't there anyone who came across this error or have an idea on how to solve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Umut,

got the same problem.

As soon as I add a SAP system form to my VS10 project (c# or vb), the AddOn stops while try to print. Even if I don´t write any code.

Did you found a solution for this issue?

Regards

Hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hans,

There is an SAP Note; numbered 1999292. The note suggests that this will be fixed later but there is a workaround involving EventFilters.

I hope that this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess it would help if I gave more information about the problem:

We have several forms that we designed and these forms are connected to a system form and carry information to this system form. After we finalise the system form and print it, the addon stops/freezes. This does not prompt an error or anything. We, then, can restart the addon manually but this creates a new instance of the addon and previous process does not die. After some time, addon takes up a lot of memory. We have 3 different addons and all 3 of them have the same problem. We tried debugging but couldn't came up with anything specific.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with add on provider.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Sorry if my first post was misleading; we are the developers of this addon.