cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading and transforming streaming XML Data in JAVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am Developing a JAVA application to read and transform XML data from oracle database and storing it in HANA.

Developing applications to read and transform XML data from oracle database and storing it in HANA. So the steps involves

1.    1.   Reading a table which has a Blob field contain an XML

2.     2.  The idea is to take all the Attributes , values and its xpath from the XML and  putting it in a table in HANA.

3.     3.  It involves applying XSLT transformation on the XML to transform it to a simple name –Value pair.

4.     4.  I have written a code in JAVA for this purpose but it is not efficient. Since I am using the local file system to read the XML and then writing the result back into the local file.

5.      I want to check if I can apply XSLT transformation on streaming XML read from the database and directly store the result back into HANA DB.

Is   Is there any JAVA API which can help me achieve. The JAVA Transformer API's take XML as a file as input type. So that does'nt help me.

B   Best Regards

Ph   Phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no idea on the answer, but I do know this is  not placed in the correct SCN Space. See the description of this Space under the Overview tab.

- Ludek

Answers (0)