cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Restriction: TECO & CLSD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have posted the production order confirmation. Confirmation has been posted but some entries are posted to COGI.

My requirement is: If the entry exists in COGI for orders, for those orders, the user should not able to set the status "Technically Completed" How to restrict this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

karun_prabhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sugan.

COGI entries are available in AFFW table.

In user-exit/enhancement, you can check for entries in AFFW table and if not available allow TECO.

Regards.

former_member211676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugan

We can restrict the confirmation if any incorrect goods movement with confirmation parameters of order type by error display. please find below screen snap.

Regards

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with Kesava. In the configuration for the order type check Termination for Incorrect Goods Movements. This will not allow confirmations(CO11N) with stock deficit of components.

However this does not work with mass confirmations (COHV) as I have experienced. Although we have done this configuration mass confirmations are allowed with incorrect good movements.  

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sugan,

It's not possible in standard SAP. Best practice is that first check post processing error and do TECO.

Else try with the below enhancement.

Enahancement : PPCO0002

Function Exit : EXIT_SAPLCORE_003

Include : INCLUDE ZXCORU02

Take help of ABAPer and try above enhancement to prevent TECO for the required logic

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Use BAdI WORKORDER_UPDATE to check for COGI entries before changing the status.

BR

Caetano