cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with Date in creating a standard order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

As you can see below, i wanted to create a standard order via ts-code VA01 and i will ran into this problem

here is how it is happening

i can create a standard order while i am using Gregorian date format

but when i change my user name date format (-->SU01-->username-->default tab-->date format) to Iranian Datetime YYYY/MM/DD and select the exact day (equal to today Gregorian) from date picker it will give me this error

error message : Check the period indicator and the date entered and whether they match

i don't know if there is a problem in converting Iranian date time to Gregorian or this date time need to be defined in some periods or range or etc that i am not aware of it

please help

thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

i went to VOV8 as you said

but i guess there is misunderstanding

just to be clear

i have no problem in entering date when the date time format is Gregorian but when i change it to Iranian date time and log off , after that i will face the issue

anyway

i took a screenshot

do you mean it has something to do with date type in request delivery date section ? ( as it shown below )

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asadpour ,

do you mean it has something to do with date type in request delivery date section ? ( as it shown below )

Yes as i already said, let us say it is in day format in VOV8(for OR) and user format is DD:MM:YYYY.

Now you want to change the user format to yyyy:MM:DD as you already changed goto SU01 change to  yyyy:MM:DD and log off the SAP and restart the system.

Then again goto va01 system by default copy the new format which you are expecting

,ie YYYY:MM:DD

here only thing what ever format you wanted goto SU01 change accordingly  as you aleady done it jsut re start the system and see the difference. It will work.

thanks,

Srinu

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please re start your system then check, it should work now, I have tested its showing the new format only.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in vov8 ( for sales order type ex OR) date type field what ever you maintain here the same will be copied to sales order nothing to do with SU01

sorry as you mentioned after changing in su01 please log off the system then try.

Change in VOV8 as per your required format

thanks,

Srinu.