cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Mitigation Policy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I need to configure Mitigation policy in ARM to force mitigation/remediation only for High Risks. I have followed all the steps mentioned in the link , however it does not seem to be working.

Can anyone please share any configuration document or web link providing guidance on the config steps.

Regards,

Rohit Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

andreasschetle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just had the same requirement. Just follow the instructions in note 2212543.

Here's the configuration working for me:

Please also keep in mind to select the correct input columns for the decision table:

Regards, Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Risk analysis has been set as mandatory in the MSMP Configuration.

Regards,

Rohit Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Manually.....

I think that is part of manual step as you have marked risk analysis mandatory, so at certain stage you are forcing risk analysis, you can specify this as manual process to perform this on risk level "High" and I guess as you might have set detaur if SoD found, so on that step you can setup manual process to consider remediation and mitigation only for High risk levels.

Automation......

If you want to automate risk level based selection, I think you will have to create a Routing rule so you can use it as detaur for condition (IF risk is "High").

I have not build this, but you can check if feasible.

BR,

Mangesh

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have the risk analysis as mandatory? So that it has to be run before approval?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ensure "Approve Despite Risk" is left unticked within the Access Request stage where a approver has to either mitigate or remove the risk prior to approval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

"Approve Despite Risk" has been left unticked.

Regards,

Rohit Shetty