cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in CJI5 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have a purchase document which was posted in 2012 for which niether GR is done nor IR is done. An amount of 30000 EUR  has been assigned to a WBS element. I see tihis PO in CJI5 report but I do not see the commitment value under the column  "ValCOArCur" in the CJI5 report.

I suppose this turns out to become a commitment and should appear as commitment value in CJI5 report.

Can somebody please tell me as to why this value is not appearing in the CJI5 report.

Regards,

Dwarik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Execute program RKANBU01 using Transaction SA38. Later Run the CJEN.

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have not activated availability control configuration steps.

Hence system is not able to determine the values automatically while displaying in CJI5 report.

That may be the reason you are advised to execute programme to correct the availability values.

Do check if Availability control is activated on your systems... Otherwise the problem will persists for every movements..

Regards,

Rabi Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Can somebody please tell me as to why these faulty commitment values appear in sap. Or may be what will cause this inconsistency in sap in terms of open commitment.

Regards,

dwarik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dwarik,

Please refer SAP note

152571 - Composite SAP note: Missing or incorrect commitments

In this SAP note, you will find lot of related SAP notes showing what could be various causes of incorrect commitment.

Regards

Tushar

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dwarik

If you want to reduce this to Zero  I think you need to run  rerport  ZKAOIDE0 (OSS note 100409)

then  (RKANBU01  RKACOR04  CJBN CJEN )

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Use T code - S_ALR_87013542

Thanking you

Mahesh

former_member225123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dwarik,

This program Rebuild commitments for purchase requisitions and purchase orders

Don't worry at all while running RKANBU01, this program will recalculate/refresh commitment from PO/PR.

My suggestion is to run CJEN (refresh Project database) and CJBN (recalculate assigned values) also after running RKANBU01.

*rewards points if it is useful.

Regards

Gaurav Ahuja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varshal,

This is did solve my problem. The values are now appearing in the CJI5 report.

can you please tell me how this solved the issue like what this program does in the background and also will this impact if i run the same in the production.

Regards,

Dwarik

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a Standard SAP program to correct the inconsistancies in the Commitment line items.

You can execute this program in a live system as many times as you want, there is no risk associated with it's execution.

Hope it helps!

Thank you and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I ran the CJEN tcode and this does not seem to work. Ecxhange rate is also maintained.

Can somebody please tell me if the WBS element status is technically completed and locked does the open commitment not appear in CJI5 report ??

regards,

dwarik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using same currency in CO area as well as Object/Tranx curr.? If no then check your exchange rates have been maintained.

Otherwise if same currr. then as above experts suggest: May be inconsistency. Run CJEN and check again with standard layout.

Regards

Shishir

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At first you can get CJI5 in all three currencies i.e. CO area currency, Object (company code) curreny, transaction currency. You can change the selection fields to display the data in these currencies.

Even if the data is not showing any value then update project info database by CJEN.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, "ValCoArCur" is not display value, did you check and find the values in other currencies like company code, reporting currency, object currecny etc.

You can exeucute the CJEN for data base correction.

Thanks,

Sudhakar