cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying KSB1 report to a function module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an requirement where i need to copy standard transaction report KSB1 to a Z function module ?

can anyone help me on this with steps please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin saraika,

Please follow the steps  and may solve your issue,

Go to SE37 --> create the FM --> assign the FM to a function group--> click on import tab--> declare the list of parameters which will acts as input for FM ( these parameters should be from your selection screen) ---> click on tables --> give the output table ( this parameters should be output table in your report)--> click on source code--> copy the entire your report.

Please let me know if you any issues.

Regards,

Gurunath D

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not using Datasource like 0CO_OM_CCA_9 Cost Centers: Actual Costs - Line Items (Delta) or 0CO_OM_CCA_1 Cost Centers: Costs and Allocations" ?

Else as KSB1 use ALV to output data, you may try to wrap the report RKAEP000 using class cl_salv_bs_runtime_info to disable output and get the internal table in the caller. (Use search tool to find guide like Gain Programmatic Access to Data of SAPGUI ALV Reports and Innovative Way to Create a BW Extractor)

Regards,

Raymond

vikas_mulay2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

Sorry , But i am not a BI Person...But just a thought- can you think of using standard data source for importing the data to BI system for KSB1 tcode?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/109812

Else if things are not complex you can think of fetcing data from tables and create View?

It depends on what data is required for Reporting in BI system.

Regards,

Vikas

vikas_mulay2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you copying it to function Module?Can you please help me understand it.

Are you planning to call it through some other report?

Regards,

Vikas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want that report in BI so i want to create a fucntion module for the same