cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decentral Adapter Engine SOAP ( XI ) to ECC Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing a situation in one of our integration scenarios, where we have a Integrated Configuration ( Sender -> Decentral Adapter Engine -> Receiver ). File -> SOAP ( XI 3.0 ). On Adapter Engine I see the messages in OK status, but I didn't see them in ECC sxmb_moni...?

Could you please help me where to check, what could be a problem?

There are no issue in st22, no entries in smq2.

Many Thanks,

Milan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

if all that doesn't help you can check ICM trace on your ECC system in SMICM. See if you find communication right after a message has been sent. You can raise trace level for more information, but this might get more confusing than helpful. Any communication to your ECC system has to pass the ICM.

A rather obvious question: Is the inbound logic in ECC executed? Are the effects visible or not?

Regards,

Jörg

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

As Harikumar said you should have enabled the monitorization in the ECC. You can do it in the same way to activate the Integration Engine monitorization in PI/XI. Check Michal's blog for this purpose:

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

the true is that I don't have all the parameters specified in sxmb_adm for the RunTime Category, but simply I have messages also from this also from other interfaces in sxmb_moni visible... So this is not the case I would say...

Just I miss some messages, not all...

Thanks,

Milan

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

By any chance , this interface is Synchronous ? If yes check logging of synchronous messages is enabled in your Integration engine.

Thanks

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

no, the interface is not sync, so this is not the case...

Thanks,

Milan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

Please check the document and verify your configuration.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

ok I forgot to mention that of course, this interface is live and working, but I really miss some messages with status Successful in ECC...

So it's not about incorect configuration, but some strange situation that occure and I don't even know how to check this...?

Best Regards,

Milan

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

Please provide your PI version, SP and ECC version?

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

PI 7.11 SP12

ECC 6.0 EHP5, Basis 7.02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We do not see the message in SXMB_MONI because when we use Integrated Configuration Object(ICO Configuration), the message bypasses the integration engine and we can see the message only in Java stack.

Mutti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mlian

Search the messages based on interface name.

First search in adapter engine to see total number of messages processed through PI.

Then go to SXMB_MONI in ECC, search by interface name and do not use any specific status.

Both should display the same numbers if all the messages are processed successfully in PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

You can't find the ICO messages in sxmb_moni.  Please check in RWB -> Adapter Engine or Decentralized Adapter Engine.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mutti,

I write that I don't see them in ECC in sxmb_moni not in SAP PI. Yes that's clear to me that we dont' see this communication on ABAP stack in SAP PI.

Thanks,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

yes exactly I did that, compare the number of successfully messages leaving PI and entering ECC and I have different numbers. I have 6 successfull from PI, 0 in ECC...

This is the question, why? Where do I check except ST22, what kind of error occured. This happed once so far we are aware of...

Best regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan

You should able to see them in MONI. May be they have failed there but you should see them at-least.

make sure you are using correct filter criteria while searching.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't filter messages based on Processing Status. So I really see 0 messages for this interface in ECC.

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milan,

In some cases, at receiver side, the proxy messages for successfully processed records will not be displayed in the sxi_monitor. Only error messages will be shown up in sxi_monitor at ECC receiver side.

Thanks,

Prasanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milan

Please check the corresponding table on the ECC, and get in touch with the BASIS team to check whether or not the messages are getting deleted form the archive.

Mutti