Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Material CR , cannot display the page , dump in ST22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing MDG with EHP6 with following components installed with

But I am unable to create Material CR  . I am getting the initial page for Create Material but after I hit continue, the next page cannot be displayed .

It is creating an ST22 dump that the config id 'MDG_BS_MAT_PLANT_LIST_ATS' is having an invalid column 'DISPO_TXT' . But I am unable to find the relevant UIBB for this config id . Any thoughts on this issue and how to resolve it. How can I edit the configuration , I don't see that UIBB .

I am unable to find the UIBB for config id 'MDG_BS_MAT_PLANT_LIST_ATS'

I am unable to see the UIBB for MDG_BS_MAT_PLANT_LIST_ATS

I could see the component configuration for MDG_BS_MAT_PLANT_LIST_ATS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you follow the MDG configuration guide for your release? If not, you should do so first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I followed the complete MDGM configuration and after that got this error while creating the CR.

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer the UI Appl Config BS_MAT_OVP_03 under MDG_BS_MAT_UI Package to see the UIBB config

'MDG_BS_MAT_PLANT_LIST_ATS'.

UIBB name is Plant and the field DISPO_TXT exists in this config.

If you need to remove this field, you have to create ZConfig of above UIBB config and replace the std UIBB with this one to see if it fixes the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did edit the SAP delivered UIBB directly , which is not the ideal solution.

But now after removing the 'DISPO_TXT' column from UIBB we are getting another dump in ST22

Can we re install the MDGM part alone again , what are the steps to re-install MDG , any ideas .

We have configured Vendors/Customers and they are working fine and not sure if there is any way we can reinstall MDGM alone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a note 1830324 from SAP  regarding this issue , but it is related to SP08 and we are already in SP09.

This note is about the List Component (WD ABAP component FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS). When the List Component is started it reads the columns from the configuration. All columns in the configuration should be part of the field catalog that is defined by the feeder class (feeder class method get_definition, parameter io_field_catalog). Otherwise the column is invalid (this could happen e. g. when a column that has already been configured is later removed from the field catalog). When such a invalid column is detected the List Component should raise an X-message and in the short text the name of the configuration and the name of the invalid column should be mentioned. The solution then would be to remove that invalid column from the configuration.

Not sure why we are still getting the invalid column issue.