cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoType PA0094

former_member260745
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to report on InfoType PA0094 in addition to the data flow shown below. Seems like there is no standard Datasource for this purpose. I would appreciate if you could share your experience and suggest what worked best.

Current data flow into "0EMPLOYEE" looks like this.

1: is there any standard DS or need to create a new one

2: Is there standard DSOs, InfoObjects for this

3: Would it make 0EMPLOYEE too crowded if I add more InfoObjects for PA0094 or should I create new InfoObject and related attribute seperately for this purpose

4: what is the BEST practice?

Best regards

Arjun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member260745
Participant
0 Kudos

Any update on this...

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems like there is no standard one, Go for custom master data source.

Tx - RSO2, choose master attribute type, go for creation.

PA0094 - is related residence status of employee. it will be master data.

You can load to 0employee. but better have discussion with your lead about your design.

whether want to for 0employee or custom info object.

if user need reporting on this, then you use multiprovider or info set based on your needs.

Thanks

former_member260745
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the input Ram. I was not comfortable adding extra infoObjects into EMPLOYEE because it has already feeding data from 5 different DSs as shown in the picture. I am trying to find how other companies desinged their data flow in this situation.

For this reason-

I have already created Generic DS and just started to create new InfoObjects and activating some standard IOs and will make them its Attribute then I will only map the required fields to new DS and test.

I will assing the point at the end..

Regards

Arjun