cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Transfer Workbench - Errors on final import - Rowset does not support fetching backward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Data Transfer Workbench - Errors on final import - Rowset does not support fetching backward

Hello All,

I have an issue with data transfer workbench, currently running SAP 9.0 and DTW 9.2.1. When going through the import wizard and getting to the end either running a simulation or selecting "Import" on the final wizard window the following messages appear (see attached).

I haven't been able to reproduce it on other computers (but do get failures trying to import) but this is the main error my VIP user receives. Looking for any assistance possible. The file being used is a .csv file, it is only small and doesn't have any visible issues when opening it to inspect its contents. My user attempted to run as administrator etc but no success.

Thank you in advance for the assistance,

--John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that the error still happens after installing all SAP products and secondary programs. I asked the user to go through with the real production update in Data Transfer Workbench and they received the same error. But all information did load into the database properly.

Still annoying with that error message would love to know what it is.

Lamine
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the same error on a citrix environment.

Any idea ?

thanks

Lamine

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what I understood from the user they were able to get around this issue. The issue had to do with values not being correct in the actual document they were importing (.csv, excel, journal file whatever). My advice would be to have the user go through the data they are trying to upload and double check it for any errors. 

Ours was fixed by removing some stray digits that made their way into other fields or correcting the totals (One of the totals was off by 0.01$)

I hope this helps

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

HaitemBkr
Explorer
0 Kudos

I had the same issue and could solve it using the steps bellow:

1. Close the DTW
  2. Access the %programdata% of the user in his workstation.
  3. Navigate through: SAP > SAP business one > Log > Data Transfer Workbench
  4. Rename or Erase the dtw.ldb and dtw.mdb files
  5. Run DTW as Admin.
  6. Solved.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I was getting Below Error, When I was importing the Transaction, If any one is known about this, kindly let me know.