Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TRM - TBB1 No Payment Request Generated

dti_gpe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I've created a fixed-term deposit, made the settlement (FTR_EDIT) and posting (TBB1). After running TBB1 I was hoping that the payment request was generated, but nothing happened (please find file in attach).

I search for other posts and similar problems but cant overcome this situation. Can you please help me understand why?

Configurations done to the payment request generation:

- SPRO Payment Management configuration

- TRM Flow Types have the tick for payment request (incoming and outcoming payments)

- TRM Business Partner as vendor

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Sónia Santos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained the clearing account configuratiion for payment request? the location in Spro is as below. Also do you see whether the system states the payment request crated in the posting log in TBB1, which normally is the case?

IMG: Financial Supply Chain Management è Treasury and Risk Management è Transaction Manager è General Settings è Payment Management è Payment Requests èDefine Clearing Account for Payment Requests

Hope that this helps.

Kind regards

taro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose.

Check the fields of payment management on each flow types that you're using,  whether both are allowed incoming or outgoing payments.

Transaction mangement > Flow Types > Define Flow Types.

Did you ran F111?

Best Regards.

Jandoval Nascimento.

dti_gpe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jandoval,

the configuration of the flow types was already done as you indicated.

However after executing TBB1 when running F111, the proposal is generated but does not catch any lines regarding the transaction posting via TBB1. Thus no payment request is not generated.

How can I overcome this?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Sónia Santos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose.

Can you send me the proposal log?

Best Regards.

Jandoval Nascimento.

dti_gpe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jandoval,

please find the proposal log below:

Do you understand why no information posted via TBB1 is catched in F111 running?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sónia Santos

Former Member