cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create SC with internal catalog. But while raising the SC, when I select the vendor to add item it further stuck and nothing happens. Could you please let me know possible resaon for this issue.

We have another issue, where user orders from punchout catalog and while returning to SC the screen goes blank.

Thanks,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

In reference to the punch out catalog, I hope the issue is happening in your production system. If that is the case, Can you please assign the catalog ID to anyone of the test user in Pre production system and check how it is working.

And also please let me know the external catalog provider name, For example - Ariba/Hubwoo/Office depot or any other provider for your punch out.

And I also hope you must have advised the user to try in different browsers. Please advise.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

yes, I have advised user to try in different browser but no luck. When user check out form punchout catalog (Office Depot) he is getting blank screen.

Also can you please let me know the solution on below issue as mention earlier.

"I am trying to create SC with internal catalog. But while raising the SC, when I select the catalog (internal/external) to add item it further stuck and nothing happens. But when I select free description, it works. "

Regards,

Sunil

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your update. Have you tried the other suggestion where I have requested you to assign the catalog ID (OCI ID of Office Depot) to anyone of the test user in Pre production system and check how it is working in your system.

For the internal catalog, Will you be able to give me the screen shot on where it is getting stuck. And I also need to know whether the issue is getting replicated in Pre production system.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

For me it seems to be a browser issue, can you check with Mozilla ?

Also pls check the below notes.

1603168 - Problem in transfer from external catalog to SRM NWBC
client

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked all the settings which are perfectly fine. Can you please let me know why this is happening? When I clicked on add item and select the catalog, it doesnt display the catalog. This happens to only one user. Also tried it on Mozilla, but no difference.

Also the user is not able to create confirmation for already created order. When he selects the SC and clicks on Confirmation then nothing happens.

Thanks,

Sunil

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

If it is specific to the user and not for all the users, then it must be a desktop/browser issue.

Please advise the user to create a shopping cart with OD punchout catalog in his/her colleague system where the other user is able to create the shopping cart with the same OD catalog without any issue.

With that, you will be able to confirm that it is a desktop/browser issue and not a User id/SRM settings issue. I have faced the similar kind of issue when the user logs in Citrix where they used to get this blank page. Finally the desktop team of that user has came to the rescue.

Please advise.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is still the same. I checked with IT team and all the system config is fine. the problem here, when I select the any catalog to add item its doesnt show up and the screen remains the same (No blank page). I even tried from other system, but still the same issue. But it si working fine for other colleague. Please advise.

Thanks,

Sunil

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your update. From your explanation, I am able to understand that it is specific to user id and not the system.

Hence I suggest you to try the HTTP tracing. For the HTTP tracing, I use fiddler and it is a nice tool. If you have some other option, please do try that and and advise.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

How is the user in SRM system? Check for user consistency in SA38-BBP_CHECK_CONSISTENCY

or

Transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE

Is user getting the blank page after shopping from every catalog? Check with other catalogs.

Best Regards,

Anil B

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Please try this SimTec HTTPWatch tool to track the HTML traffic.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Did the issue got sorted out?

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Basis team have provided other link which is working fine.

I am still not sure why the issue occurs when we use previous link.

Regards,

Sunil

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the update. Will you be able to advise me on how the basis team has provided a new link? Is it a replica or some other way?

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Yes, its a replica of original link. I am not sure much about any other details.

Thanks,

Sunil

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushil for the update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For internal catalog, Please provide the screenshot of the screen before it becomes blank.

For Punchout catalog:

- First check Catalog view is properly maintained in the WEB SERVICES in SPRO settings.

IMG->SAP SRM->SRM Server->Master Data->Content Management->Define External Web Services.

- Check the same Catalog view Id is assigned to the user.

- Is the blank screen appearing for any particular product or Is it happening for all the products of that catalog? Ask for OCI parameters from Cloud/ MDM team and check if there is any special character in it which is not supportable in your SRM system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out the below link for more details on settings: