cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Text determination procedure in Billing Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

I have a new requirement in Text determination procedure.

Generally In standard SAP text will be determined from customer master and material master to sales doc Type, from sales doc to Delivery type, Delivery type to billing type.

But the client requirement is when ever me create billing Document (ZF2) text should not be determined from master data. it should be based on document type. that is system should propose the text as "This transaction is not relevant for Tax and Excise. Is it passible in Standard SAP. if yes provide the solution.

kindly suggest me how to meet this requirement in sap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member245533
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Texts are generally determined in your invoice based on text given in your sales order. If you give text in your sales order (manually), then it will get copied to your invoice. Now to get this text print in invoice, you need to write a logic in smartform (output program) from your technical person based on its object (VBBK) and test ID (which you customized in VOTXN transaction).

Else, Go to transaction SO10, create the Text, then use that text name along with your billing type (ZF2) in the smartform (output program).

Regards

Shailendra