cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDING RADIO BUTTONS IN REPORT NEAR MISS (EHSM-NWBC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to this EHSM Enhancements , I have a requirement to add 3 radio buttons in Report Near Miss ( EHSM-NWBC ), I am not understanding this BOPF firm Enhancement .So please provided me the required information .

Thanks & Regards.

Bhushan K.   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

If you want to add 3 radio buttons, then first of all you have to append one field in EHHSSS_INC_BASIC_INFO_ALL_D structure with Fixed Domain values.

Then you need to enhance EHHSS_INC_REC_NRM_QAF_V3_BSCI component Configuration.

In that Configuration you need to add field with

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chetan,

I will try this and come back to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for the Quick reply for the post, I am very good in WDA, FPM, ABAP. This is my first project on EHSM I have zero knowledge on this BOPF T.CODES very new to this firm work. So its my request  to suggest me to get complete knowledge on this. I am the only one working for this project from technical side I don't now any person with this skillset so please guide me to finish the project. If its possible give me your contact no.

waiting for reply.

Thanks 

Bhushan K

0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

I don't have the documentation, but on SCN you can find some helpful links for BOPF Development and Enhancement.

Kindly refer following links for the same.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45726

Developing WebDynpro ABAP application using FPM BOPF Integration (FBI) Tools - Web Dynpro ABAP - SCN...

Thanks and regards,

Chetan P. Patil.