cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository creation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with creation a repository.

Configuration is:

Windows 2008 R2 64-bit

ASE 15.7

Data Services 4.2 SP1

Repository manager takes me an error:

Creating repository... (BODI-300026)

Reading SQL file <C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\admin\repo\SYBASE\sybase.sql>. (BODI-20001)

Executing SQL file <C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\admin\repo\SYBASE\sybase.sql>. (BODI-20002)

Error or warning in executing the SQL statement <

CREATE CLUSTERED INDEX AL_LANGXMLTEXT1 ON AL_LANGXMLTEXT (OBJECT_NORMNAME, OBJECT_TYPE, OBJECT_SUBTYPE)

>.  The message from the underlying database is: <Sybase SQL Server <eim_ds> error message for operation <ct_results>: <Sybase ASE Server message number <1903> State <1> Severity <16> From Server <eim_ds>:   Message Text is: 600 is the maximum allowable size of an index.  Composite index specified is 776 bytes.

>.>. (BODI-20004)

Does anybody have any idea how to solve this error?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin,

Did you manage to work around this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

yes, I created database with page size 16k and it works.

Martin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

md_fasi
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Martin,

It seems there is any authorization issue with the user you  are trying to create.Please keep into consideration of the following points

1 Ensure you have admin rights to create repository

2.You have full (DBA) privileges to create a repository (that means both reading and writing)

3.Approach DBA, whether proper space has allotted to that database through which you are creating a repository.

4 and if it is a first installation of BODS.Then try restarting the system before creating a repository

Refer the notes: 1487804

Thanks & Regards

akhileshkiran
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think there is problem while creating Clusters Index. In Sybase there are some limitation for creating Clustered Index make sure that the lengths total no more than 600 bytes.

Please refer to the below link it might be helpful to you.

SyBooks Online-Error 1903.

SAP Sybase Forums - ASE - General Discussion - Enen in ASE 15; why maximum size of index is limited ...

Regards,

Akhileshkiran.

0 Kudos

Hi,

please make also shure that you run the Repo Manager with "Run as Administrator". The DB User should have full priviliges on your local Repo schema.

Regards

-Seb.