SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIBs No information found

renfeproyectoau
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I have customized all "revenue increasing budget" and later on I have completed transaction code FMRBDERIROR with origen and destiny of the RIBS:

Commitemnt item (revenues)+ Fund center + Fund VS Commitment item (Expenses)+ Fund center + Fund

Through transaction code FMAVCR01 I can see all the flow of the revenues and I can see that there are amounts with status "payment".

However, when I run program FMMPRBB no information is found.

Any idea? please let me know.

Regards,

Daniel

8 REPLIES 8

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have first to make sure that payment transfer is duly registered for the revenue document, which is supposed to be the source of budget for your expense address.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hello,

OK, I am trying to get a report that can show me Revenues information as FMB_PL01 does for expenses. Finally throw transaction code FMB_B01 I can see that there that I have my "forecast of revenue", my "invoice" and my "payments" well postes (FM seems to post documents properly). Any idea about why  FMMPRBB does not find any information?

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

RIB will not run without a RIB structure. In addition to maintain a drivation for RIB objects, you need to maintain  calculation formula and a derivation for RIB rule. Then a RIB structure has to be generated by running FMRBGENMD. alternatively you can generate RIB structure mannualy based on budget address or posting address using transaction FMRBRULE.

0 Kudos

Hello Minghong Ji,

Using  FMRBDERIRO I have created my derivation rules (Fund center + Commitment item + Fund) and so on I have included a rule based on this.

When I run FMRBGENMD I get "Invalid RIB Rule: value SPACE for field activation status does not exit".

When I do it manually FMRBRULE I get no rule defined for the specific RIB object.

Of course I am doing something wrong but I do not get it. Whethwe you want I could paste some images,

Any idea?

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos

Good morning again,

Through FMRBRULE I have created manually a single rule where I have fullfil same that as in the FMRBDERIRO but I cannot generate any RIBS.

Regards,

daniel

0 Kudos

OK. after introducing manually the budget address in the FMRBRULE the RIBs are working properly. Now my question is why they are generated automatically and which is the relation between the FMRBDERIVO and the rules in order to generate them automatically.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Minghing Ji,

Please let me know which is the procedure to generate the rules automatically as I have been able to do it manually but not automatically. I get the error "invalid budget address".

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is a simple setting just to demonstrate how it works:

I want my RIB objects be the same level of budget objects. In this case I do NOT need to create a derivation rule to derive RIB objects. Now, a simple rule to derive RIB rule can be like (source is revenue, target is expense):

Rule Value:

Generate RIB Rule - selection screen (the account assignment is the source in the derivation rule and you have to specify whether they are budget address or posting address or budget structure 😞

Result (2 rules generated based on the above derivation):

Hope this helps.

Regards