cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM sceanrios in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to redesign the existing BPM scenarios PI 70 to PI731Java only (Eclipse).

So can you please help me by providing steps to redesign Integration process in ESR and iFlow (steps in ESR and Steps in iFlow)

how to create integration process (process integration scenario) in ESR.

how to develop iFlow for BPMscenarios. we have a option generate integration flow from process integration scenario right...for this first i have to create a process integration scenario in ESR right...so how to create it in ESR.

Best Regards,

prasanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Please find below document for your reference:

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Thanks for the Links.

Can you please provide steps (with navigation) in NWDS to configure BPM sceanrio

i am bit confused, where to create integrated configuration that we will craeted in Repository in old versions and iFlow for Directory objects and how to link both in NWDS developments

Do we need to craete integrated configuration in ESR of NWDS and how to link iFlow of process composer to ESR:(

Regards,

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

The integrated configuration is automatically created by NWDS in the Integration Directory as soon as you have created the iFlow for the given scenario in the PI Explorer perspective.

Best Regards

Harald

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

I was involved in a similar process recently, and I followed this excellent guide from William Li that details how the PI objects have changed from the different versions, it also introduces the PI migration tool which might be of some benefit for your project (you can point the migration tool at your old PI stack and select which integration configurations you want to migrate over onto the new java PI stack)

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0c92caf-3e44-2f10-169c-838b94d6f...

For ccBPM you will need to remodel this in the new 7.31 BPM tooling, there is currently no migration tool for this.

Hope this helps a bit!

Jon

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

If you are coming from PI 70 ABAP to Process Orchestration 7.31 then its very important to realise that PI 70 used ccBPM, but PO 7.31 uses BPM which are completely different toolsets. There is a lot of existing doco and how to guides in the Process Orchestration space and I'd particularly recommend reading William Li's blogs on this

Good luck!

Jocelyn

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

If you are coming from PI 70 ABAP to Process Orchestration 7.31 then its very important to realise that PI 70 used ccBPM, but PO 7.31 uses BPM which are completely different toolsets. There is a lot of existing doco and how to guides in the Process Orchestration space and I'd particularly recommend reading William Li's blogs on this

Good luck!

Jocelyn