Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency with ST-A/PI patch level prevents SPS installation

eric_parisse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have recently upgraded component ST-A/PI 01Q_700 to patch level 2 of my Solman 7.1 without error. Now, I want to install SPS 11 and the SUM reports an inconsistency in the XML file about ST-A/PI. The MOPZ reports a patch level of 1 and wants to apply patch 2.

In "System -> Status" and in SMSY, the patch level is 2, but in LMDB, it is still at 1 and it doesn't seem possible to update it manually (all software component versions remain greyed even in edit mode).

I tried to remove ST-A/PI from the SPS, but it doesn't solve problem. The installation stops at the same place.

Can you help me to fix this inconsistency ?

Thanks in advance,

Eric.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Have you tried to resynchronize manually in LMDB - Technical Systems. Can you share the screenshot. What about the software components entry in SLD, check that too.

regards

kartik

eric_parisse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

I'm not very familiar with LMDB, SLD ... I haven't found how to force synchronization in LMDB.

SLD seems correct. I have attached several screenshots.

Kind regards.

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Goto LMDB, select your technical system (solman system), in the last screenshot click on s01 on pc8325, you will the details of system (host, installation no etc....) look out for the last manual change and change data supplier date and time, click on advanced tab and select resynchronize Technical system from SLD and check the patch level of ST-A/PI.

regards

kartik

eric_parisse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Last synchronization occured nearly 1 year ago. When I try it manually, I have an error message "HTTP status: 401 Unauthorized - User logon data is invalid or user has no authorization".

SLDAPIUSER is not locked, its password is known, it has SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW and SAP_J2EE_ADMIN roles/profiles. SLD connection test from transaction SLDAPICUST is successful.

Any idea ?

Kind regards.

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Have you checked the user SLDDSUSER status.

eric_parisse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

SLDDSUSER is not locked, it has the same authorisations as SLDAPIUSER and its password is known.

Kind regards.

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
eric_parisse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

RFC dest LMDB_SyncDest1 had to compile, but it works. However, the connection test prompts for a user/password. I gave SLDAPIUSER and SLDDSUSER and it works. Is it normal behaviour, or is there a problem in the RFC definition ?

Kind regards,

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Just check solman_setup, System Preparation  Prepare Landscape  Set Up LMDB  - Select a synchronization connection and choose Advanced. Check and paste the configuration details. Whereas for RFC destination LMDB_SyncDest1 shouldn't ask for username and password, in our case we have maintained solman_admin as a user for this connection. Did you completed all the steps in solman_setup in your source system (solman 7.1) before applying the sps11.

regards

kartik

eric_parisse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

The problem was in the credentials of RFC LMDB_SyncDest1. I have set solman_setup and it works now.

Thanks for your help.

Eric.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

also check the SLD as well.

1. Logon to SLD and select the technical system.

2. under technical system , look for the system and select the system.

3. Now checked the software component, it also has to be 2.

If it is not 2 , then run the transaction rz70 and execute it.

Then follow the steps as suggested by karthikeyan N.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

eric_parisse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

RZ70 didn't work as the RFC was not correct. Now that I have fixed the RFC credentials, everything is fine. And the jobs SAP_LMDB* are no longer cancelled.

Thanks.